This website and related mobile apps are owned and operated by Allsports (Pvt) Ltd.
- This is a legal agreement entered between Allsports (Pvt) Ltd. (referred to as The Company) and you, the visitor to this website and related mobile apps / the user of the services available in this website and related mobile apps.
- The present document is an electronic record as defined under the Electronic Transactions Ordinance, 2002 and all rules thereunder and as amended and augmented by the Laws of the State of Pakistan.
- Visitors to this website and related mobile apps are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before continuing.
- ZambiaCricket.Org makes available both webPlatforms (Site) and mobile apps (Apps) (collectively, the Platforms) and any mention of one is equivalent to mentioning the other, and all terms applicable for one are, without discretion, applicable to the other. In case a particular clause of this document is not found applicable to a particular Platform, this in no way affects the applicability of the remainder of this document to that service and neither does it affect its applicability to the remainder of the Platforms.
- By using the Site or by clicking a box that states that you accept or agree to these terms, you signify your agreement to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Site.
- IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT TO YOUR CHILD’S REGISTRATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND RELATED MOBILE APPS.
1. Services Available On ZambiaCricket.Org
The video player, articles, polls, quizzes, live scores, subscribed services, free services, tools, applications, materials or other services offered from time to time under the present website and related mobile apps however accessed are referred to collectively as the Services. The live streaming is available for permissible viewing on or through the website and related mobile apps, any other authorized applications and other website and related mobile apps where website and mobile app operators are permitted to embed the video player.
2. USING THE WEBSITE AND RELATED MOBILE APPS AND CONTENT
The Website and related mobile apps are only for personal use. You may not use the Site and/or Apps for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harm us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
The company hereby grants you the right to access and use the Site and/or Apps for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use them for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful or harm us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
3. Copy Rights/ Trademarks / Service marks
The contents of the site are copyright protected and a user may not publicly exhibit or let for sale or hire without appropriate permission from ZambiaCricket.Org
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled “SUBMISSIONS”) (“Content”) contained on the Site are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the Site or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any Site may be used other than as part of the Site, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way, except that where a Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer or mobile device (as applicable) for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to, and do not rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, copy (except to create a single copy for your own back-up purposes), or create any derivative works based on a Site or the Content, in whole or in part, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume, automated use of the Site or transferring of any Content to any other computer or mobile device is prohibited.
There are two types of Submissions: Solicited Submissions and Unsolicited Submissions. “Solicited Submissions” means those Submissions (a) that we expressly request or enable you to provide to us via any feature or activity on a Site for our review or display and possible specifically-defined consideration or compensation (collectively, “Consideration”) (such as user profile details for contests and promotions). “Unsolicited Submissions” are any and all Submissions that do not fall within the subparagraphs (a) of this paragraph and of other derogatory / obscene materials.
Do not distribute any unsolicited submissions
Our company policy does not allow us to accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials, so please do not distribute Unsolicited Submissions on or through any of the Platforms. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us or under the direction of us might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work.
If, despite our request, you intentionally or unintentionally send us Unsolicited Submissions on or through any of the Platforms, you are monitored and you will be sued to the extent of damage caused. In fact, you agree that any Submissions you make are not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us in any way, and that you have no expectation of any review, compensation or consideration of any type.
Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby grant us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users), permission of, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable worldwide license under all copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights you own or control, to use, reproduce, transmit, print, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, re-distribute, copy, host, store, cache, archive, index, categorize, comment on, broadcast, stream, edit, alter, modify (including, without limitation, removing any material part from any Submission or substituting with, selected by us), adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon and publicly perform and otherwise exploit such Submissions, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised for any and all purposes in any format, all without further notice to you and with or without attribution (the “Submissions License”).
To the extent that any Submissions submitted by you, you hereby represent that you are a member and that all such Submissions are available for licensing to us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby grant us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users) a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty free, sub licensable and transferable worldwide license of your submission to us.
To the extent that we solicit Submissions through features or activities on any of the Platforms (including, without limitation, contests, promotions and Public Forums (defined below in Section 6 labeled “PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION”) that require the use of our copyright works (in whole or in part), we hereby grant you a non-exclusive license to create a derivative work using our copyrighted works (in whole or in part); provided however, that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment of all rights in the work you create to us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users). If such rights are not assigned to us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users), your license to create material using our copyrighted works (in whole or in part) shall be null and void. You agree to the foregoing grant of rights, consents, agreements and assignments whether or not your Submissions are used by us.
Without limiting the scope of the Submissions License or any future grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers you may make with respect to Submissions, you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you with respect to Submissions submitted by you to us.
5. User Registration
You may use the Site without registration. However, to participate in certain activities you may be required to create an account or login through your Facebook or other web service login. In the event you wish to create an account with us, you may do so by completing the registration process.
You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, correct and complete information as applicable.
- Update and maintain the records to be accurate and you are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password and login account.
If at any time Company believes that your account and password is being misused or that the information provided by you is inaccurate, the Company reserves the right to cancel your account and block your access to the Site.
The Site may require you to create an account to participate in certain activities or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”).
You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph, or providing false details for a parent or guardian, where our registration process requires such information.
You acknowledge and agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide.
You also agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any of the Platforms.
7. RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT(S)
8. PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION
“Public Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of a Site that enables users or visitors of the Site to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more users or visitors to the Site, including but not limited to a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (e.g. send-to-a-friend e-mails).
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through any of the Platforms submitted and/or posted under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same.
You acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit Submissions at any time and for any or no reason including, without limitation, if your Submission fails to conform to the Rules of Conduct, in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum. If we elect to screen Submissions, there may be a delay in the posting of such content in a Public Forum to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your Submissions including, without limitation, the copyright, we may contact you for further information including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise obtained permission to post the material.
When participating in a Public Forum, never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with. Information obtained in a Public Forum may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to take any action, including to trade or make any investment decisions, based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy of any Submissions contained in a Public Forum, and we shall not be responsible for any trading, investment, or any other decisions made or actions taken or not taken based on such information or content.
Our ability to access and browse Public Forums and/or to submit and/or post Submissions within a Public Forum may be subject to certain age restrictions and/or related procedures or terms and conditions that we may revise in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason. Any such age restrictions, procedures and terms and conditions will be posted as and when applicable.
10. RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Platforms or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platforms; or
- is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
11. COOPERATION; REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE GIVE NO REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY IN RESPECT OF SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE PLATFORMS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMISSIONS) ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVERS OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER DEVICE THAT MAKES SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMISSIONS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY OF THE PLATFORMS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through a Site) links to other Sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, advertisements, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, information applications software and other content or items originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”).
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or availability of information, content and materials found on Third Party Platforms or in Third Party Content.
We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a Third Party Site that links to or from a Site or third-party information, content or materials contained on our Site (including, without limitation, Submissions contained in Public Forums).
We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness or reliability of, any of the information, content or materials contained on any Third-Party Site or any Third Party Content.
CONSEQUENTLY, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS OR ANY OTHER PLATFORMS LISTED IN ANY OF OUR DIRECTORIES OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELEVANCE, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN ANY THIRD PARTY SITE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION) YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to information, content and materials contained on our Platforms (including, without limitation, Submissions), on Third Party Sites or in any Third Party Content, and any information, content and materials you provide to any Third Party Sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between You and the Company shall be governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of Your use of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that the Company has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum.
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may also be grounds for termination of your account, at our sole discretion, and you may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
16. PRIVACY POLICIES
17. GENERAL PROVISIONS
18. PROHIBITED USE
The usage is your sole responsibility and that you shall not upload /publish /transmit /share any malicious or derogatory and that is
- Harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous or invasive of other’s privacy content.
- Hateful, racial, ethnic objectionable, disparaging, laundering or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- Transmission of junk characters or letters, spamming or unsolicited pictures/videos.
- Harming of minors and of others.
- Infringes of trademark, patent, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee of communication ways or any information which is offensive or menacing in nature.
- Destroy the functionality of the systems or impersonate other person.